Be part of the change.
We at GreenEarthAnalytics provide empirical insights into the green economy. Our underlying success factors are the quality of our data, state-of-the-art analysis, intriguing visualisations and reports people actually enjoy reading. We are continuously searching for motivated individuals to join our growing team. In case none of our vacancies match your profile, please feel free to send us your unsolicited application.
We are searching for a
working student (m/f/d)
Hof (Saale) or Frankfurt/Main
Starting date: ASAP
As a working student, you will receive a contract for 20h/ week during the semester and more during the breaks, initially limited to a period of 6 months.
We are able to offer some flexibility regarding your working schedule and place of work. While you will be required to spend some of your working time with our team in one of our two locations, you may also work remotely. During the first few weeks of your employment, more face-to-face time will be essential to provide you with thorough training for your area of responsibility.
Are you required to write a thesis? As long as your field matches with our wider business area, we would be more than happy to support you.
You have a background in one or more of the following areas:
- data capture and consolidation (including big data)
- data analysis (descriptive and inferential statistics)
- data visualisation
- …are a team player and a good listener
- …have an eye for detail
- …study something interesting. We are open to various fields of study, as long as working with data is within your field of expertise
- …have excellent knowledge of English (in both speech and written form)
- …have good knowledge of Office programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- …care. More specifically, you have the intrinsic interest to contribute to the fight against global warming
Get in touch
Are you interested in Green Earth Analytics?
Please leave us a message.