Why trust us
Combating climate change is a matter particularly close to our hearts.
At GreenEarthAnalytics, we dedicate our careers to the fight against global warming. Preserving our human habitat requires good, urgent, and courageous action. Although the challenges are unprecedented, the green transition carries excellent opportunity. It is our purpose to support companies, cities, and other stakeholders with clarity and advice for them to create value from becoming green.
Always a look closer
We love empirics.
In the age of miss-information and information overkill, well-founded decisions and actions have become even more important. Strong research methodology and high-quality output build the foundation of our work.
We get bored easily.
Classic research reports with hundreds of pages make us sleepy. We want it short and concise. For these reasons, we have brought together a team of skilled and experienced individuals to produce high-quality insights and sharp advice on the green transition of our planet.
We rely on our combined professional experience in energy, technology, and real estate. Our interdisciplinary know-how combined with our methodological skills enables us to create clarity. With our professional network, we have access to stakeholders and major thought leaders of the global green transition.
- Experienced market analyst and research consultant, core strengths: strategic advice, project management, and market research.
- 19 years of professional experience in Germany, the UK, and Poland.
- Strong in setting up new ventures, carrying out complex projects, and leading teams in an international environment.
- Studied Integrated Social Sciences at Jacobs University in Bremen and is an alumnus of Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft.
- Industry expert on the global hydrogen economy with a focus on hydrogen technology firms.
- Skilled in primary and secondary research and analysis.
- 7 years of work experience with a track record in decarbonization an H2 for organizations in India, Germany, and the UK
- Studied economics at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU – New Delhi).
- An interdisciplinary economist specialising in climate and energy policy, integrated assessment modelling, and urban studies.
- Over 7 years of research and consulting experience in the areas of climate change and energy transition, and urbanisation for organisations in India, Europe, and the US.
- Studied economics and energy regulation at Madras School of Economics (Chennai), and Technical University Berlin, respectively, and is a Climate Fellow (2022-23) at the Yale Jackson School of Global Affairs.
As a land-locked state with high energy demand, limited local renewable energy potential, and a highly innovative economy, Bavaria is actively working on a tailored hydrogen road map. We are proud members of H2.B – a state-funded platform working towards this goal.
Reach out to us!
Write to us to know more about how we can help you develop green hydrogen projects.