Why trust us
Combating climate change is a matter particularly close to our hearts.
At GreenEarthAnalytics, we dedicate our careers to the fight against global warming. Preserving our human habitat requires good, urgent, and courageous action. Although the challenges are unprecedented, the green transition carries excellent opportunity. It is our purpose to support companies, cities, and other stakeholders with clarity and advice for them to create value from becoming green.
Always a look closer
We love empirics.
In the age of miss-information and information overkill, well-founded decisions and actions have become even more important. Strong research methodology and high-quality output build the foundation of our work.
We get bored easily.
Classic research reports with hundreds of pages make us sleepy. We want it short and concise. For these reasons, we have brought together a team of skilled and experienced individuals to produce high-quality insights and sharp advice on the green transition of our planet.
We rely on our combined professional experience in energy, technology, and real estate. Our interdisciplinary know-how combined with our methodological skills enables us to create clarity. With our professional network, we have access to stakeholders and major thought leaders of the global green transition.
- Experienced market analyst and research consultant, his core strengths are strategic advice, research, and e-fuels.
- 15 years of professional experience in Germany, the UK, and Poland as a project co-lead and management consultant.
- Strong in setting up new ventures, carrying out complex projects, and leading teams in an international environment.
- Studied Integrated Social Sciences at Jacobs University in Bremen and is an alumnus of Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft.
- Expert in regulatory framework requirements, financial modelling and engineering of e-fuel plants, as well as tech know-how in hydrogen and the wider power-to-x industry.
- 15 years of professional experience as a co-founder and investor, successfully developed renewable energy firms and helped them on their way to market.
- Studied Mechanical Engineering and Management at Technical University of Berlin and is an alumnus of Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft.
- Interdisciplinary economist specialising in energy policy, urban development, energy systems modelling and forecasting.
- Over 6 years of research and consulting experience in the areas of energy transition, decarbonisation, and urbanisation for organisations in India, Germany and the US.
- Studied at the Madras School of Economics and the Technical University of Berlin and will soon begin his doctoral research on Negative Emission Technologies at the Brandenburg Technical University.
As a land-locked state with high energy demand, limited local renewable energy potential, and a highly innovative economy, Bavaria is actively working on a tailored hydrogen road map. We are proud members of H2.B – a state-funded platform working towards this goal.
Sign up now!
Sign up for more insights in the green economy.